8-Bit lumbers along like an arcade cabinet on legs. He shoots Blaster Beams and his Super boosts friendlies’ damage!
Attack: Blaster Beams
Shoots a burst of Blaster Beams that damage any opponent they hit. The beams have medium range and a slight spread.
Super: Damage Booster
Deploys a turret that increases the damage output of all friendly Brawlers in its area of effect.
Boosted Booster: Increases the Damage Booster’s range by 50%.
Plugged In: When 8-Bit is near his Damage Booster, he will plug in and have increased movement speed.
Cheat Catridge: 8-Bit instantly teleports to his Damage Booster.
Extra Credits: 8-BIT’s next attack has the number of projectiles increased to 18.
QUICK GUIDE & TIPS
- With staggering damage but excruciatingly slow speed, 8-Bit is like a guard tower; therefore, positioning is critical. Have 8-Bit stationed at important points in the map for maximum impact!
- Position his damage booster behind walls to increase their survivability.
- 8-Bit can bait enemies, then teleport to his Booster.
- Note that after using his gadget to teleport, the booster is destroyed.
- For most maps and game modes, Plugged In is the more viable Star Power as it helps mitigate 8-Bit’s biggest weakness (speed). For Gadgets, Cheat Cartridge is generally recommended (teleportation is too useful!). Extra Credits may come in helpful in Heist and Siege, where extra damage is important.
|Damage||448 * 6|
|Super Damage||Damage Boost|
|Attack Range||10 tiles|
|Super Range||3.33 tiles|
|Movement Speed||1.93 tiles per second|
|Attack Speed||0.5 seconds|
|Reload Speed||1.5 seconds|
|Turret Speed Bonus||500 ms|