Colt fires an accurate burst of bullets from his dual revolvers. His Super shreds cover and extends the bullet barrage!
Colt shoots six straight long-range shots out of his revolvers.
Super: Bullet Storm
Colt rattles off a massive burst of bullets that shoot extra far and destroy cover.
Slick Boots: Colt’s movement speed is increased by 10%.
Magnum Special: Colt’s main attack range and bullet speed are increased by 11%.
Sticky Syrup Mixer: Colt instantly reloads 2 ammo.
Silver Bullet: Colt’s next attack is one powerful shot that deals as much damage as his entire regular burst, while going through obstacles and opponents alike.
Colt’s next attack is one powerful shot that deals as much damage as his entire regular burst, while going through obstacles and opponents alike.
QUICK GUIDE & TIPS
- Colt deals great damage; if you can land his bullets. As Colt’s bullets are fired out as he moves, you can land more hits on your enemies if you follow your enemy’s movement.
- Colt is one of the few Brawlers who can break walls. Don’t be afraid to take use it to push enemy Brawlers back if they are holding advantageous positions.
- Colt’s Super is easier to land while in cover. Try to hit more than 1 enemy at once!
- Due to Colt’s attack mechanics, he is best suited for maps with long and tight spaces. Conversely, he struggles on maps with lots of covers and walls that do not have long passages.
- As you climb trophies with Colt, it becomes increasingly important to study juking patterns of enemies, so as to stand a higher chance of landing your shots.
|Damage||448 * 6|
|Super Damage||448 * 12|
|Attack Range||9 tiles|
|Super Range||11 tiles|
|Movement Speed||2.4 tiles per second|
|Attack Speed||0.8 seconds|
|Reload Speed||1.6 seconds|